The University of Warwick in the UK is providing ten merit-based Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship awards for undergraduate candidates for 2021/22 academic year.
This competitive Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship is on the basis of academic merit and financial requirement and it has been made possible due to a generous donation from the Albukhary Foundation, a charity located in Malaysia with the aim of facilitating access to first-class education.
The creation of the University of Warwick was granted authorization by the government in 1961 and obtained its Royal Charter of Incorporation in 1965. The University firstly admitted a little intake of graduate scholars in 1964 and took its first 450 undergraduates in October 1965. In October 2013, the student population was more than 23,000 of which 9,775 are postgraduates. About a third of the student body comes from abroad and more than 120 nations are represented on the campus.
Worth of Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Warwick
- The scholarship award offers up to £20,000 of funding across three years.
- The scholarship award will be renewed for every year of your program given that you adequately progress through to the next session of study.
Eligibility for Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Warwick
To be given consideration for this scholarship award, you must:
- Be from one of the following nations:
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bahamas, Belarus, Barbados, Bermuda, Belize, Bolivia, Bhutan, Botswana, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Burma, Brunei, Cameroon, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chile, Chad, Colombia, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Croatia, Dijibouti, Dominican Republic, Dominica, DR Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, East Timor, Egypt, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea Bissau, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Iceland, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Moldova, Micronesia, Montserrat, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, Nicaragua, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Papua New Guinea, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Pitcairn Islands, Philippines, Russia, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Samoa, Senegal, Seychelles, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, South Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent & Grenadines, Swaziland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan ROC, Tanzania, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- *Evidence of nationality will be required when a scholarship award is offered.
- Be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for a full-time three year undergraduate program listed below. To be given consideration, you should have put in for this course beginning in 2021 prior to the UCAS application deadline.
- Accounting and Finance (NN34)
- Automotive Engineering (H330)
- Biomedical Systems Engineering (H161)
- Civil Engineering (H200)
- Computer Systems Engineering (G406)
- Global Sustainable Development & Business Studies (L8N1)
- Economics (L100)
- Economics and Industrial Organisation (L112)
- Economics, Politics and International Studies (LLD2)
- Economics, Psychology & Philosophy (L1CA)
- Economic Studies & Global Sustainable Development (L1L8)
- Electronic Engineering (H610)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (H605)
- Engineering (H100)
- Engineering Business Management (HN12)
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (L0V0)
- Management (N200)
- Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering (HH73)
- Mechanical Engineering (H300)
- MORSE (GLN0)
- Systems Engineering (HH35)
- Select the University of Warwick as firm choice through UCAS.
How to Apply for Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Warwick
To put in for this Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship award, you must:
- Apply online via the link on their webpage
- Submit a supporting personal statement of at most 500 words describing:
- Why you are a strong application for the Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship
- How this scholarship award will help you accomplish your career objectives and ambitions.
- They recommend that you get ready your supporting statement before you commence your application.
Application ends on June 7, 2021.