Anderson University in the United States is happy to grant the 2021 Anderson University International Scholarship award to exceptional candidates who are looking to pursue a degree program at the university.
Since 1917, Anderson University has been a destination of self-discovery, spiritual development, and academic formation for candidates of all backgrounds. A provincially accredited university with more than 60 undergraduate majors taught, Anderson University has been regularly rated among America’s top colleges for being a destination where scholars discover who they’re made to be.
Over the following 100 years, AU developed to become a private, liberal arts university providing over 60 undergraduate majors, and also graduate programs in music education, business, and theology. Presently, AU offers over 130 ways for candidates to get involved on campus, comprising 20 NCAA Division III sports, a nationally-acknowledged intramural program, and plenty interest clubs.
At the moment, over 1,800 scholars are on their journey at Anderson University discerning Real Life: Together. Their spiritual heritage of approval and significant community continue with bi-weekly chapel services, weekly floor focus groups, and mentorships with faculty and staff personnel.
Created and maintained within the free and open customs of the Church of God, this university is devoted to being a teaching-learning community of the highest degree, involved in the pursuit of truth from a Christian faith viewpoint.
By means of academic and Christian discovery, they plan to graduate people with an international perspective who are capable, resourceful, caring, generous individuals of character and prospect.
The Anderson University International Scholarship award is an “IMPACT” award. These funds are structured to assist candidates with high need who will have a positive influence on the community.
- It is highly competitive.
- The funds for the scholarship award come both from friends and old students’ donations and the University budget.
- It is a “pool” fund. A specific amount of money is available for each year. When the needs of current students are satisfied, then they know the amount allocable to new candidates each year.
- All finished applications are ranked, and the top three are granted to satisfy their need.
- Features in the ranking include but are not restricted to: SAT/ACT score, expected major, nation of origin, expected participation on campus, leadership skill, association with the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application submission.
- This is one of the ways they are intentional about growing a very diverse and impactful foreign student body, with 69 candidates from 25 nations.
- Beyond the top three, they look at maybe the following 15 or 20 and try to award as many as they can. For this reason, undervaluing your own ability for funding can affect your chances for this scholarship award.
Eligibility for Anderson University International Scholarship
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
How to Apply for Anderson University International Scholarship
Interested applicants for the Anderson University International Scholarship are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
To apply for the Anderson University International Scholarship:
- Complete the application
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores
- Complete the essay
- Complete the International Financial aid Application as comprehensively and sincerely as you can.
Note: Scholarships are a type of gift aid that you don’t need to repay. AU has a lot of scholarship awards obtainable based on a variety of conditions and some need an application or a few extra steps to be granted. To put in for some of these institutional scholarship awards, admitted candidates should complete the scholarship award profile found in their candidate portal. If you require help getting access to your portal, get in touch with your admissions counselor.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website