Durham University Business School at the moment is welcoming applications for Masters Scholarships from foreign applicants in the United Kingdom for the 2021/2022 school session.
At Durham University Business School, scholars and alumni are linked with global organizations and such businesses are associated with insightful and innovative thinking. Its ambition is to propel business thought and practice to advance global wealth and welfare.
As its objective, Durham University Business School aims to develop and motivate leaders and entrepreneurs who produce, share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures all over the world.
There’s no gainsaying that its research is internationally renowned, both for its academic rigour and the benefits it brings to society as a whole. It works with partners around the world to push boundaries – not just keeping up with the latest developments, but setting the agenda and leading business thinking. It also works with partners in all sectors to inform policy and to develop innovative approaches to thinking and problem-solving.
Worth of Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
This scholarship is up to £6,000 off tuition fees.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
With the exception of Business Analytics, you become qualified for the Durham University Business School Masters for as much as you
- have studied an undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- possess an impressive academic record.
- display the prospect to add and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and ethnic profiles of the Masters class.
- can prove participation in volunteering and/or community support undertakings.
- can show how you have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell how, as a global citizen, you will create, share and use your knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- possess the prospect to become an exceptional future alumni ambassador and add positively back to the school, companies and communities.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School
Applications should be made via the official website.
To be considered for one of the Masters Scholarships at Durham University Business School (tuition fee discounts) for September 2021 entry, applicants must:
- Fill out the relevant program application process in full and be in receipt of a conditional offer of admission by closing dates specified.
- Be available to commence their program in the 2021/22 academic session.
- Be ready to take part and cooperate in marketing and communications undertakings for the School. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
- Be entirely self-funding so as to be eligible for this tuition fee reduction. Where fees are remunerated by an employer, government body or private provider, candidates will not be given consideration for a scholarship award. Failure to divulge external funding will annul any scholarship award offering.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) covers the standard completion timescales of our programmes.
- Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship award beneficiaries in the academic session for which the scholarship award has been granted. Candidates who decide to defer entry will be given consideration for scholarship awards available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship award before deferral does not secure a scholarship award offer during the next year of entry.
- No separate application is required. When an offer of a place is made to a candidate, they will automatically be given consideration for a scholarship award without the need for a separate application procedure to be completed.
- Only successful applicants will be informed of scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions.
- Scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions are at the discretion of the School and all verdicts are final.
- There is no cash substitute to be offered if a place on the program is not taken up.
Deadline: Applications are open.