The University of Waterloo is pleased to announce the available of entrance scholarships for new undergraduate students enrolling to commence study in the next academic year. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Two scholarships, valued at $10,000 each, are awarded annually to outstanding students entering first year in the Faculty of Engineering: one to a student in Mechatronics Engineering and one to a student in Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering.
Selection is made on the basis of academic excellence, extracurricular achievements as assessed through the Admission Information Form and the online video interview.
- Host: Arthur F. Church
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on , Click HERE
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Students enrolling to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates whose national language is not English may need to provide proof of English language proficiency by means of TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This fund is made possible by a donation from Arthur F. Church to encourage exceptional students to attend Waterloo and to assist them in their scholarly pursuits.
As part of the requirement during application for admission, documents that will be required include academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, copy of the passport or maybe a personal information card
Method of Application
Use the link below to apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants have to note first that taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university is an integral and important part of the scholarship application process. Candidates’ selection will be done by the selection committee which will be automatic upon admission and dependent on the information supplied on the application form.