The AIDS 2022 Conference Scholarship Programme gives monetary help to qualified candidates all over the planet to go to AIDS 2022 either face to face, in Montreal, Canada, or for all intents and purposes.
The program upholds people who add to the conference programme, just as candidates who can exhibit that they will move the abilities and information acquired at the meeting to the work they attempt in their own associations and communities.
The Scholarship Program is available to anybody working or chipping in the field of HIV and who is somewhere around 16 years of age on 27 July 2022.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: January 31, 2022
The AIDS 2022 Scholarship Program is available to anybody working or chipping in the space of HIV and who is somewhere around 16 years of age on 27 July 2022. You will be needed to exhibit that you will move the abilities and information acquired at the meeting to the work you embrace in your own association and local area.
You can demand monetary help for enrollment, travel support, convenience, everyday living remittance and additionally virtual availability support, contingent upon the sort of participation applied for (face to face or virtual).
Kindly note that all of the help mentioned may not be allowed. Full grants will be granted distinctly in a predetermined number of cases.
The Scholarship Program is available to anybody working or chipping in the field of HIV and who is somewhere around 16 years of age on 27 July 2022. Need will be given to:
Unique moderators, studio facilitators and coordinators of Global Village and Youth Program exercises whose accommodation has been chosen for the gathering
Candidates from lower-pay nations
Candidates who have a place with key populaces and individuals residing with HIV
Youngsters and junior agents underneath the age of 35
Candidates who didn’t beforehand get a grant for an International AIDS Conference
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Candidates can pick whether to go to the gathering face to face or for all intents and purposes.
You can demand monetary help for enrollment, travel support, convenience, day by day living recompense or potentially virtual availability support, contingent upon the sort of participation applied for (face to face or virtual).
The kind of participation doesn’t affect the probability of getting a grant.
You can demand the accompanying help:
- Registration for the conference (includes access to all sessions at the conference venue, as well as access to the virtual platform)
- Travel support (pre-paid economy class ticket from the nearest international airport)
- Accommodation (single room in a budget hotel or student accommodation)
- Daily living allowance for the duration of the conference
Candidates applying for face to face participation of the gathering are unequivocally urged to guarantee that they conform to the Government of Canada’s entrance prerequisites, just as COVID-19 travel guidelines, when they apply for the grant. This incorporates immunization orders and different measures for going to Canada. Kindly check our movement page for modern data on this.
You can demand the accompanying help:
- Registration for virtual attendance of the conference (full online access to all conference sessions, including virtual networking sessions)
- Accessibility support for virtual attendance (subject to availability, applicants with connectivity challenges can apply for a SIM card, data package or device to facilitate your access to the online content of the conference)
The application interaction is totally free.
- The application proceYou should present your grant application on the grants part of the AIDS 2022 gathering profile stage from 1 December 2021 until 31 January 2022, 23:59 Central European Time (CET) (7 February 2022 for IAS Members). Applications by means of email are not acknowledged and should be in English only.ss is totally free.
- Try not to enlist for the gathering before your present your grant application. Assuming you have conceded a grant, we can not repay you for any costs you have caused preceding getting a grant. All candidates will get an augmentation of the early enrollment charge.
- The profile data in your AIDS 2022 gathering profile should be finished before you start a grant application, including all fields pertinent to grants. You will likewise be gotten some information about the association that you work or volunteer for in the field of HIV.
- Then, at that point, you will be needed to address some concise inquiries regarding your involvement with the field of HIV, inspiration to go to the gathering, and how your cooperation at the meeting will help your local area. You will likewise have to append a letter of proposal from a chief, partner or friend.
Method of Application
You can save your online application whenever, and return to complete it later. In any case, assuming your online application is inadequate or the suggestion letter isn’t presented by 31 January 2022, 23:59 CET (7 February 2022 for IAS Members), your application won’t be thought of.
Whenever you have presented your application, you will get an affirmation email containing your grant application number.
Kindly save this number and browse your email consistently, as this will be our essential method for correspondence with you.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Visit HERE to See more Scholarship opportunities.